Internet Explorer compatibility issues were detected

This site does not support your Internet Browser version.

Please upgrade Internet Explorer to the latest version, or install a current version of FireFox or Google Chrome

Other UH Study Abroad/Exchange Opportunities
Some University of Hawaii campuses open their study abroad opportunities all UH system students. Contact the respective campus to see if you are eligible to participate.
Leeward CC Leeward CC Office of International Programs
Kapiolani CC Kapiolani CC Honda International Center
UH Manoa
Departments/schools offer their own international opportunities to their majors.
MIX Program MIX Program (Exchange – must be UH Manoa student)
Study Abroad Study Abroad Programs
UH Hilo
UH Hilo Center Center for Global Education & Exchange (must be a UH Hilo student)
Study Abroad Study Abroad Programs
Funding and Opportunities Abroad
STAR Scholarships STAR Scholarships (search by Keyword, "international" or "study abroad" or your student profile)
UH Foundation UH Foundation Scholarships
Boren Scholarship Boren Scholarship
Gilman Scholarship Gilman Scholarship
U.S. Department of State Youth and Education Information on student and educator exchange programs, scholarships, U.S. and worldwide internships/fellowships, educator resources, grants for cultural and educational programs, and more!
Fulbright Programs The flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the United States Government. Includes programs and grants for students, teachers, professors, scholars, artists, writers, and musicians, professionals, scientists, engineers, and college/university administrators.
Travel/Country Information
U.S. Passport U.S. Passport Information
Center for Disease Control Center for Disease Control – Travelers' health Information
U.S Department of State International Travel Information Includes information on emergencies/crises, living abroad, health and safety issues, and travel warnings and travel alerts.
Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) Sign up for this free program (formerly known as "Travel Registration" or "Registration with Embassies") to receive the latest travel updates and information. Enrolling in STEP makes it easier for consular officers in U.S. embassies and consulates around the world to contact you and your loved ones during an emergency.
Study in Japan Comprehensive guide to studying in Japan, sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Contains information on the Monbukagakusho Scholarship (Specialized Training College) administered by the UHCC in coordination with the Consulate General of Japan at Honolulu
The World Factbook Learn interesting facts on the country you're traveling to, such as population, languages spoken, and government.