How much will your lifestyle cost?
With the right college degree, the world is your oyster. But how do you fit that dream career into your dream lifestyle?
We want to send you into the future with the skills and salaries you need to create the life
you envision. Crunch some numbers with us to get started!
Tell us about your future:
1. Where do you see yourself living?
2. Will you purchase a vacation home?
3. What type of vehicle will/do you drive?
4. How often will you buy a new vehicle?
5. How many keiki (kids) do you see in your future?
7. What about College. Who’s footing the bill?
8. How much do you spend on your looks, wardrobe, and grooming?
9. How much dough will your hobbies and partying set you back?
10. How much do you intend to travel?
11. Ah, retirement time. What do you envision?
12. Mom and Dad are in their golden years. Are you taking care of them?
Your Life Will Cost...
Your estimated lifestyle will cost:
Your average household incomes needs to be:
Your average salary (if there are two of you) needs to be:
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)