Returning to College

If you’re planning to transfer to a University of Hawai'i system school you should obtain the program requirements of the intended program of study. In general, the Associate in Arts degree is transferable to most U.S. institutions. Community College students with an Associate in Arts degree in the liberal arts will be accepted as having completed general education requirements at UH Hilo, UH West O'ahu and UH Manoa.

Do you have some college credits, but no degree?

Credits earned may be transferred and applied to fulfill requirements for an associate's degree. A community college student who transferred to UH Manoa, Hilo or West O'ahu before receiving a degree may be eligible for an associate's degree. Contact an academic advisor or counselor for a credit review.

(BETA Testing) UH Community Colleges Mobile