Start your 4-Year Degree - Degree Pathway Partnerships
Start your 4-Year Degree
»»»»»»»»Degree Pathway Partnerships

Degree Pathway Partnerships

The UH Community Colleges have formed degree pathway partnerships with various universities to help you start your four-year degree at the community colleges. These partnerships not only save you money in tuition cost, but it allows you to transition easily from community colleges to a four-year partner institution while continuing your educational pathway in your chosen field of study.

For more information, check out the UH System transfer page.

Resource Links:




top of page