Aloha and welcome to the Job Center Online!
The Job Center Online (JCO) is a career platform that connects University of Hawaii Community College (UHCC) students and alumni to local and national job opportunities and exclusive career resources.
UHCC students and alumni: Discover your next job or career. By joining the JCO, you’ll be able to:
- Explore new job opportunities that are right for you.
- Get found with a profile that's searchable to employers and highlights your best attributes.
- Manage your resume, cover letters, and other employment documents.
- Access a document resource library filled with tips to help you land your next job.
- Learn how to navigate your career journey using the Career Voyager.
Ready to take the next step?
Students can create their free JCO profile using their UH credentials by clicking here.
Alumni who no longer have UH credentials can access JCO for free by clicking here.
Check out the JCO Reference Guide and other user guides for additional resources.
Employers and organizations: Enhance your recruiting efforts to build a better team. By joining the JCO, you’ll be able to:
- Post job positions to all community college campuses at once, saving you time to distribute opportunities and increasing your exposure.
- Utilize online tools to search for potential candidates and manage your application process.
- Get access to other campus resources and events to engage with students and diversify your recruiting efforts.
The JCO is collectively managed by the career centers of all seven community college campuses. For career and employment support as well additional assistance with your JCO account, contact your local UH community college campus.