Good Jobs Hawai‘i is seeking to make the process of skill-building and entry into good jobs effective for all members of our community. The Coalition is seeking to partner with organizations especially to support pathways for underserved groups including:
- Unemployed or underemployed workers
- Incumbent workers looking to upskill
- Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders and other underserved groups
- Homeless or low-income individuals and families
- Persons with disabilities
- Disconnected youth
- Individuals with past criminal records
- Labor organizations or workers unions.
Community partners, along with employers and training providers, may provide wrap-around support for individuals including career and job preparation, case management, counseling and education, language assistance, transportation, child care, or other wrap-around support services. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.