Image 1 of 3 student
Image 2 of 3 student
Image 3 of 3 student
How to Apply
»»»»»»»»Returning Student

I'm returning to college or am transferring

If you’re planning to transfer to a University of Hawai’i system school you should obtain the program requirements of the intended program of study. In general, the Associate in Arts degree is transferable to most U.S. institutions. Community College students with an Associate in Arts degree in the liberal arts will be accepted as having completed general education requirements at UH Hilo, UH West O‘ahu and UH Manoa.

Do you have some college credits, but no degree?

Credits earned may be transferred and applied to fulfill requirements for an associate’s degree. A community college student who transferred to UH Manoa, Hilo or West O’ahu before receiving a degree may be eligible for an associate’s degree. Contact an academic advisor or counselor for a credit review.

Want to know how your existing college credits apply to other degree programs?

Use the new STAR app to see the average percent completion in your current program, or how your existing earned credits apply to Hawaii's high-demand, workforce occupations.


Helpful Links:









top of page