Financial Aid

Financial Aid Forms

2022-23 Forms

2021-22 Forms

  • Concurrent Enrollment (pdf) - Form is used for students concurrently enrolled at multiple UH campuses.
  • Majority of forms will be handled via ProEd.
    ProEd image

Other Forms

  • Federal Direct PLUS Loan Request Form - Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loans are federal loans for parents of dependent, undergraduate students who are enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) to help pay for their child’s educational expenses.