Other Resources

Other UH Study Abroad/Exchange Opportunities
Some University of Hawaii campuses open their study abroad opportunities all UH system students. Contact the respective campus to see if you are eligible to participate.
Leeward CC Leeward CC Office of International Programs
Kapiolani CC Kapiolani CC Honda International Center
UH Manoa
Departments/schools offer their own international opportunities to their majors.
MIX Program MIX Program (Exchange – must be UH Manoa student)
Study Abroad Study Abroad Programs
UH Hilo
UH Hilo Center Center for Global Education & Exchange (must be a UH Hilo student)
Study Abroad Study Abroad Programs
Funding and Opportunities Abroad
STAR Scholarships STAR Scholarships (search by Keyword, "international" or "study abroad" or your student profile)
UH Foundation UH Foundation Scholarships
Boren Scholarship Boren Scholarship
Gilman Scholarship Gilman Scholarship
U.S. Department of State Youth and Education Information on student and educator exchange programs, scholarships, U.S. and worldwide internships/fellowships, educator resources, grants for cultural and educational programs, and more!
Fulbright Programs The flagship international educational exchange program sponsored by the United States Government. Includes programs and grants for students, teachers, professors, scholars, artists, writers, and musicians, professionals, scientists, engineers, and college/university administrators.
Travel/Country Information
U.S. Passport U.S. Passport Information
Center for Disease Control Center for Disease Control – Travelers' health Information
U.S Department of State International Travel Information Includes information on emergencies/crises, living abroad, health and safety issues, and travel warnings and travel alerts.
Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) Sign up for this free program (formerly known as "Travel Registration" or "Registration with Embassies") to receive the latest travel updates and information. Enrolling in STEP makes it easier for consular officers in U.S. embassies and consulates around the world to contact you and your loved ones during an emergency.
Study in Japan Comprehensive guide to studying in Japan, sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Contains information on the Monbukagakusho Scholarship (Specialized Training College) administered by the UHCC in coordination with the Consulate General of Japan at Honolulu
The World Factbook Learn interesting facts on the country you're traveling to, such as population, languages spoken, and government.

Contact us

Send us an email

If you require an alternate format, please
contact your campus.

For inquiries regarding Hawai'i Promise, please
contact your campus financial aid officer.


Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.


Emergency Information

Campus Emergency Contacts
Hawai'i CC - (808) 854-1420
Honolulu CC - (808) 284-1270
Kapi'olani CC - (808) 734-9900
Kaua'i CC - (808) 212-2679
Leeward CC - (808) 455-0611
UH Maui - (808) 984-3255
Windward CC - (808) 235-7355